Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Easy Avocado Toast

This is my go-to avocado toast, which I'm posting mostly 'cause I keep forgetting my favourite ratio of salsa to avocado. I'm sure there's better out there, but this is a quick, easy meal or snack when you're wanting to eat something on the healthier side of things, but don't want to spend an age preparing it. I hope you like it as much as my family does!


Easy Avocado Toast

(1 serving*)


Ingredients

1 medium avocado

1 1/2 tablespoons of salsa

1/4 teaspoon of bouillon powder

Garlic powder (to taste)

Onion powder (to taste)

Salt (to taste)

Sriracha (to garnish)

Buttered or margarined toast* (to serve)


*I usually put this on two pieces of toast, but you could definitely pile it all up on one if you wanted!


Directions

1) Mash together the avocado, salsa, bouillon, and seasonings.

2) Spread the avocado mash on your toast of preference, drizzle with sriracha, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment